Follow these steps to update your camera to the latest L16 software:
1. Make sure your camera is connected to a Wi-Fi network.
2. Access the device settings menu:
- From the camera or gallery modes, swipe down three times from the top of the touchscreen to access the Control Center (quick settings). To access the full menu, tap the gear icon in the top right corner.
- From the home screen, tap the arrow icon on the right to open the apps menu. Tap the Settings app to open the full device settings menu.
3. Scroll to the bottom and tap About L16 Camera > Software update > Update.
Your camera will look for any available updates. If an update is available, you will be prompted to download and install the update.
Depending on what version you are currently using, you may need to perform more than one update to get to the latest version of the software.
Note: Your camera must have more than 40% battery power to install a new update. If you do not have enough battery power, your L16 will download the update and wait to install until you have sufficient battery power.
Pro tip: Click here to see the release notes for each L16 software update.